This is after we walked our lap in the opening ceremonies. This is Kara Patterson, Jillian Camerana, and me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog is dedicated to our adventure in China for the Beijing Olympics. Diana is on the USA Track and Field Team competing in the Heptathlon the 15th and 16th. Chris, Julie, Diana and I hope to make entries and add photos every day. I am hoping this blog will be a good way for all of you to communicate with us while in Beijing. Please add comments, questions, and any words of encouragement for us and our Olympian Diana. Cheers!
8 comments:
Ok, I do not think I have ever said this but you really kinda look like me in that picture....weird.....btw you look really cute in that hat!!!!
I know, she makes the hat look good!
I love the happy man in the back:) you look so cute
You look so cute D! Lovin you in the Ralph Laruen gear! :)
You really look great in the outfit Diana. I love the hat on you.
It's Diana and Jill!! You guys look great! Love the outfits.
D! You're so adorable!! I love the hat, the whole outfit!! I can't believe how many people there are in the stands! What an awesome experience!! Luv u!!
.
Post a Comment