This was suppose it be a picture, but turned into a little video with an excited Chinese man in the back, haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog is dedicated to our adventure in China for the Beijing Olympics. Diana is on the USA Track and Field Team competing in the Heptathlon the 15th and 16th. Chris, Julie, Diana and I hope to make entries and add photos every day. I am hoping this blog will be a good way for all of you to communicate with us while in Beijing. Please add comments, questions, and any words of encouragement for us and our Olympian Diana. Cheers!
2 comments:
Ahhh it is so ggod to hear your voice on there!! You sound so happy :)
oh haha, I couldnt see this one before! you look like you are havin the time of your life girl! :)
Post a Comment