Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hi Everyone!!

I am here with Coach Sloan, He says WHATS UP!!! I got him a pass into the village today. I have been showing him around and was able to show him all the pictures I have been taking, there were a few tears ;) Now we are going to go check out the shops and eat a little food. Tonight I will be going with a few other athletes to the Womens basketball game versus China!! It should be great. Well...I worked out this morning it was my last "real" training day, the next three days will just be rest mode. I will do more of just a general warm-up, then it is GAME TIME BABY! Well time to get some food, I will post pictures tonight. Talk to you soon

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! I have been missing you....I think mom and I checked our computers every hour since your last post! Wow tick tock, and your day will be here before you know it. Hope you are having a great time with Sloan...I am sure he is just in heaven. Have a great practice!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I just cannot wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Diana,
Words cannot adequately describe my feelings and emotions as I watched you on TV in the Opening Ceremonies. You are, and have been, in my thought and prayers since the Olympic Trials. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. I feel honored to have been a small part of your success. Good luck on the 15th & 16th. I'll be watching!
Love, Coach Turek

Kim, Janet's friend said...

I am so excited for you. What a chance of a life time! Janet keeps me posted on your activities. Your blog entries are really great. Lots of good luck and fast feet from Plano! You have many people who you do not even know pulling for you.

Anonymous said...

Hello D! I get the chills thinking about you your AMAZING accomplishments!!! I am sooooooo… happy for you! I can’t wait until Aug. 15 & 16-I know you will kick butt :o). You are in my thought and prayers; this is truly an extremely remarkable time! Get some rest and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows...Diana competes 8p.m August 14th our time, and on the 15th. So be watching Thursday night for her!

k-mill said...

Oh Pick.... How exciting!! I bet you are so happy Coach Sloan is with you now:) Now you just get to relax, visualize and get mentally prepared to kick some booty. I'm still thinking of you constantly, and wishing and praying wonderful things for you. I love you so much. Talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Go Diana!!!!! Clear head, fast feet and unbelievable desire will be with you all the way as well as all of the people back in the states siting on pins and needles wishing you to victory.
You go girl!!!!!
Love you,
Pam and Zac

Anonymous said...

You have Coach Sloan there now and your mom, Ron and Julie almost there, plus you have so many more with you there in spirit from all around the USA. Can't wait to see pics. Loved the opening ceremony and seeing you. You looked so happy! Good luck on competition day!! Love Janet

Julie said...

HEY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Laban Family said...

I don't know how I found this but I'm so excited that I did! Good Luck Diana!! I tell my 4th graders about you every day and about how excited I am to watch you on TV. So Good Luck!! and I'm going to pass this page on to Bree too ok!!

Anonymous said...

Daina it had to have been really great to see Coach Sloan, I will be watching you, and have you in my prayers all the best, do what you do best

Peter Novak said...

Diana,
Who would ever have thought the little girl doing gymnastics would ever be doing this, the hept. in the 2008 olympics!
What a journey it has been, your hard work and determination proved it!
Enjoy, we'll all be there in spirit with you on the 15th and 16th.
You go!!!!
Love
The Novak Family

manders said...

Diana, I think back to when we were little girls playing on Harvest Hill dreaming about what we would be when we grew up!!!! We would sit in that tree infront of your house and share our dreams and one of yours was to make it to the Olympics, Well guess what you made your dream come TRUE!!!!! I am so proud of you and I always knew that you and Julie could do anything you put your minds to! I just want you to go onto that track and say to yourself........ I am Diana Pickler
I am a Professional Athlete
I am determined
I am confident
I am dedicated
I am a hard worker
I am motivated
I am a loving sister, daughter, and friend
And if you ask me all of those things are already worth GOLD!!!!
No matter what happens on that track I want you to remember that you have family and friends that are already so proud of you, and to us you are already a hero!!!! I love you and I wish I could be right there by you to cheer you on! But I will be glued to the TV, probally yelling at the TV like you could hear me(lol!!!) YOU CAN DO IT DIANA, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Bill and Debbie said...

I can't believe it is so close! Diana, you can do it! Relax and soak it in and you are ready.
Can't wait to see pictures of your dream of a lifetime.
Our thoughts are constantly with you.
GOOD LUCK :))

Root said...

.