Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rowlett High School at the Great Wall

Coach Young Rowlett High School has made it to the Great Wall!

6 comments:

k-mill said...

What a cute picture!! I LOVE MY GIRLS

Bill and Debbie said...

Wow, that is a terrific picture, from little ole Rowlett to the Great Wall of China, who woulda thought

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! You guys are great! I ca't wait to see you two and talk about your trip. Come see me when you get back.

Coach Young

Anonymous said...

Cutie Cute Cutes!!! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh....I miss you two!

Anonymous said...

Pics are great. Happy to hear yall are having a great time seeing sites. Can't wait to see you when you return.
Lots of rain here and much cooler, but due to warm up prior to you getting home. No watering plants necessary!! See you soon!
Love
Pam