It is 2:45 in the afternoon right now and I am just relaxing and catching up on emails and stuff! Went to practice this morning at 8:30am. I had a good practice today I hurdled and long jumped. The track was pretty crowded today, we have the option of a morning workout or afternoon to early evening and I guess everyone choose the morning today!! The air was cleaner today than is was the past two days which was a nice change. I head back into Beijing tomorrow evening and will stay there for the duration of the Games. The opening ceremonies are coming so soon!! I am excited and I will do my best to stand out in a crowd of people dressed exactly like me :) Ian Waltz (Discus) gave me a tip to try to be on the outsides you get a better chance of being on camera, I will do my best, I guess if I get close to the flag you might be able to see me too. If you do catch a glimpse of me I will probably be smiling from ear to ear and have tears in my eyes. Well the rest of the day here is going to be pretty relaxing, I might play a little ping pong that is the hot game here. All the athletes get in heated competitions! It's fun! Talk to you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I love the pictures! We will do out best to find you in the crowd at the Oppening Ceremony. I thought of any other way to be seen. When your marching in stand next to the gymnastics team since their so short and your tall you will stand out. The Today Show this morning it is showing the torch coming into Beijing. Go USA!
Love You
Diana,
Picture is great. We are so proud of you and since we finally have dvr will record the ceremonies and watch over and over for you!
Have fun and enjoy every moment.
Love Aunt Debbie and Uncle Bill
Thanks guys!! Mom good Idea:) but I don't think they are walking I heard there is a really tight reign on them
I (we) are so fired up for you...OMG, it's about here. I love the blog and am really looking forward to keeping up with you and the games. Good luck!!
Chris, Ruth, Jordan and Tucker
Love the picutres. Who is the girl in the picture with you? The island you're on looks beautiful. Look forward to your updates. Love Janet
Hello Diana,
Thank you for sharing your incredible adventure with us! We are all so proud of you and will be thinking of you during your events and your family as they travel to China. We'll be watching for you!
Love,
John & Alison Lytle, Sedalia, CO
Kelly Lytle, Wasilla, AK
Wendy, Lee & Jaycie Johnson, Parker, CO
Those picture could not be any more beautiful!! China really surprises me, I thought way different of it till now! What an amazing expierence you are having right now. I have the cermonies ready to be recorded on the DVR, so I can rewind and pause a million times in hopes of getting to see you. I cannot tell you how proud I am having my sister apart of such a historic moment in the world's history! All the Smiths love you and are thinking and talking of you everyday! xoxo
D! I Love the pics!!! We have DVR now so it's all set to look for you on Friday. Also I had an idea, stand next to Michael Phelps...he is on every poster and in every magazine and I think they will for sure show him in the ceremonies and if you are by him we can see you too! :) anyway, bet your getting excited! luv ya, Kayles
Diana,
Cheers!!!!
Chris, Ron, Julie-----
What a great way to communicate, Thank you.
Looking forward for the games to start. Hopefully we will be able to spot Diana. What a wonderful experience!!
Our best to you and to all.
Keep the blogs comming!!
All the Novaks in chicago
Great pictures! Julie was up working out in the weight room today. She was really excited to come over and see you. Sounds like they gave you plenty of olympic clothing. I gave Julie two Rowlett HS track t-shirts to bring to China. If you two could get a couple of pictures at the stadium, warming up, or around the village wearing them I would love to put them in my office. Have fun at the opening ceremony. We'll be looking for you.
Coach Young
HEY DIANA! i love the pictures, its so beautiful there. you're so lucky i wish i was thier to cheer you on! good luck i'll be watching for you :] i love you <3
Post a Comment