Diana,
I just heard it's Valentine's Day in China today, August 7th. All young single women are to make an offering to the night sky to find their true love, it goes back to an old Chinese legend. You are to make offerings of flowers, incense, paper and embroidery, and there will be your true love. So make your offering tonight. Just a tid-bit from the Today Show.
Love You Mom and Ron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Diana,
Don't listen to mom....keep your mind on your business..HA HA... I know you are enjoying the experience and we are too with you.
Toots could you tell Diana to make an offering for me!!!!!!!!
Janet beat me to the request....darnit!
We are so excited and pround of you.....have been logging in daily and I think I can now pronounce heptathlon!
We're going to have a "Pickler Party" for your events!
Whoo Hoo!
Diana,
I failed to include Shawn and Chelsey's name.......they're checking in daily, as well.
Janet beat me to the punch for her request......darn it!
Diana, We are so excited for you and have been logging on daily. We're going to have a "Pickler Watching Party".
Remember we're thinking of you!
Love, Kimberly, Shawn and Chelsey
I believe as your twin I get priority on the offering over Janet! Hahahaha sorry Janet....Love you D and am so excited to see you soon :-))))) btw tried on all the awesome clothes you sent today.
Grandma Writes......
hey baby girl i love you and am thinking of you all the time. i'll be watching your every move. grampa and i are with you. keep those legs moving go girl go !!! talk to you later love grammy
Hi Diana:
We are on the eve of the big event and I want you to know that we are so proud of you. I am not much of a blogger, so I didn't know how to get to a current date, but I hope your offering went well, and I'm hoping you thought of Janet and included her in your offering. We will be Tivoing and also glued to the TV. You already are a winner!
Diana,
Can't think of anything more clever than has already been written. Enjoy, relax, and have the time of your life.
Aunt Debbie, Uncle Bill
hahaha I was laughing at all the messages I love it!!!!!!!! I will do it for all ya'll single woman!!! Love everyone of you guys:)
This is Diana I can't figure out how to put it under my name!
Post a Comment