Good Morning Diana,
Only 5 more days to go to Opening Ceremonies. It was 108.5 here and for fun we baked chocolate chip cookies in the Civic. Cooking time varied just a bit only 45 minutes in a preheated car. The cookies surprisingly turned out crispy and quite tasty. Look what fun you're missing here. Tomorrow is going to also be a scorcher day 106. Wish we could be in Dalian at the beach.
We all enjoyed your last post, keep them coming. Have you had any problems adjusting to the time change? How has the temperature and humidity been? Keep us up on your activities!
Love us all!
Mom
P.s. Hi Diana - had a good time at your house Sunday. We are thinking of you and are all so excited for you. Cookies were very good!!!!! Love Janet
3 comments:
Whew it is Hot here, my car said 113 degrees today. Diana we are so proud of you. sounds like an awesome time. can't wait for pictures. Chiho has shared your story in Japan and with her sister in Australia, so you are truly world famous. "talk" to you soon
Love Aunt Debbie and Uncle Bill and Justin, Chiho, Joy, Tara and Austin!!!!!!
I am trying to post but I can't because the part that says add post is in chinese, I am in my room on the computer so i think it is not translated. It is late so tommorow I will go down to the area that it works!!!! That is to funny about the coookies I was telling every one about it!!!! Went into the city ( other part) it was very cool! I ssaw some interesting things and I will add those pics tommorow and many others, love you guys and stay cool!!!!!
this message is from Diana!!
Post a Comment