Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog is dedicated to our adventure in China for the Beijing Olympics. Diana is on the USA Track and Field Team competing in the Heptathlon the 15th and 16th. Chris, Julie, Diana and I hope to make entries and add photos every day. I am hoping this blog will be a good way for all of you to communicate with us while in Beijing. Please add comments, questions, and any words of encouragement for us and our Olympian Diana. Cheers!
2 comments:
Yeah pictures!! Well Mommy and Ronnie our officially on their way to you :) I talked to mom last night and she and Ron were soooooo excited to get there and see you!! I am there in spirit Mom is bringing you a big hug and kiss from me! Love you xoxo
awe I know.....I can't not wait to see them and juls!!! you have no idea
Post a Comment